Today’s ‘Quordle’ Hints And Answers For Saturday, November 4
Looking for Friday’s Quordle hints and answers? You can find them here:
Happy Saturday, gang! Hints and the answers for today’s Quordle words are just ahead.
How To Play Quordle
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing in words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you get a letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Hints For November 4
- Word 1 (top left) hint — enjoyment or vigor in doing something, especially a performance
- Word 2 (top right) hint — a programming language, a bird family and arguably the planet’s biggest pop star after Bad Bunny
- Word 3 (bottom left) hint — a wooden anti-vampire weapon
- Word 4 (bottom right) hint — the variance between a lower and upper limit. Also the distance a car can travel before it needs to refuel or recharge
- None of the words have a pair of repeated letters
- Today’s words start with G, S, S and R