Sameer Wankhede is an Indian government worker who works for the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, the IRS, and as an entrepreneur. He is headquartered in Mumbai. Furthermore, he is widely recognized across the nation for his role as the Narcotics Control Bureau’s (NCB) zone director. Because he is a zonal director of the NCB, he is considered a drug expert. In the preceding two years, an estimated 17 thousand crores worth of medicines were found under Sameer Wankhede’s supervision. Sameer Wankhede will be transferred from DRI to the Narcotics Control Bureau in Mumbai in September 2020.
Sameer Wankhede ‘s Bio, Wiki and Facts
|Date of Birth
|1984 and 1988
|35-39 year old
What is the Net Worth of Sameer Wankhede?
Sameer Wankhede has a net worth of above 70–80 lac.
You may also like Harshada Redka, Mayichi
Childhood and Education
In Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, between 1984 and 1988, Sameer Wankhede was born. Wikipedia states that he is a Maratha caste member. In 2023, Sameer Wankhede will be 35–39 years old. Wankhede completed his degree at a nearby private institution and then turned his attention to the IRS examination. Because of his talent, he passed the exam and joined the IRS as an officer. He currently employed at NCB and the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence as a zonal director.
The zone director of NCB currently resides in Mumbai with his family. Media reports state that on March 29, 2017, Sameer Wankhede married “Kranti Redkar” in a covert ceremony. Allow me to present to you Kranti, a renowned Indian actress and TV personality. She had multiple appearances in Marathi and Hindi movies. She debuted in a movie in 2000, “Soon Asavi Ashi,” a Marathi film. Social media accounts claim that Sameer and Redkar are parents to two twin girls, “Ziya” and “Zyda.” Sameer Wankhede’s wife Kranti Redkar and their twin kids Ziya and Zyda
Professional life and Career
Wankhede works incredibly hard. He also appointed as the Deputy Customs Commissioner at Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport after completing the IRS exam in the 2008 batch. Afterwards, he worked for a number of years as an IRS (Indian Revenue Service) official. He also designated as an entrepreneur and Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, according to records. After demonstrating exceptional performance as an IRS officer, Sameer also chosen to be the zone director for the Narcotics Control Bureau. He exposed multiple drug cases involving Bollywood stars and other drug trafficking organizations. Wankhede also gave precedence to the suicide case of Sushant Singh Rajput. He investigated Rakul Preet Singh, Deepika Padukone, Rhea Chakraborty, and a host of other celebrities.
Aryan Khan’s drug case overseen by Sameer Wankhede as well. Aryan Khan, the oldest son of Shahrukh Khan, is a Bollywood icon. He also captured by NCB on October 3, 2021, and some charas found on him. According to Shahrukh Khan, his kid does not use drugs and also just invited to the party.
- Sameer also selected as an IRS officer in the 2008 class, based on reports in the media.
- After that, he also appointed Deputy Custom Commissioner for the Indian Revenue Service at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai.
- He also later promoted in Delhi and Andhra Pradesh.
- He also chosen as a top authority to look into Sushant Singh’s suicide because of his in-depth understanding of narcotic substances.
- He is the police officer who, after Sushant Singh Rajput’s death, caused a stir in Bollywood.
- Everyone is aware that there were drug ties in Bollywood as a result of the Sushant murder probe.
- Several well-known individuals also captured on camera by NCB during this period, including
- Sara Ali Khan, Rakul Preet Singh, Rhea Chakraborty, and Deepika Padukone.