International Priority Scholarship (IPS) 2023 in Indonesia | Fully Funded
Hello youngsters! Are you willing to apply for the International Priority Scholarship (IPS) in Indonesia? The Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta has offered undergraduate, Master, and doctoral scholarships for students with numerous benefits. The scholarship for international students will cover the tuition fees and return air tickets. Moreover, a monthly living allowance of IDR 1,750,000/- and a book allowance of IDR 50,000/- will be given to the successful participants of the scholarship program. This scholarship is available for Moslem youths, who graduated or under-graduated in Moslem developing countries. All you need to make sure is that your passport must be valid for up to a minimum of 18 months because some countries do not have embassies in Indonesia. Therefore, it would be difficult for the students to extend their passports there.
The University in Indonesia has announced the educational scholarship under the banner of IPS. This scholarship will help students learn new methodologies, techniques, and approaches related to their area of specialization. The advanced knowledge will provide you the privilege to ace the career in the desired way. If your profile matches the eligibility criteria, no one can stop you from reaching Indonesia. This international scholarship opportunity will provide you the exposure to find out the problems of your fields and provide viable solutions to overcome them in the best possible way. Moreover, international exposure will provide you the confidence to deal with the educational challenges of crucial areas through a rational approach.
The top leading university of Indonesia is offering doctoral, undergraduate, and graduate programs under fully funded scholarships. You will get an opportunity to learn under the horizon of the professional leaders of the fields. You will be engaged in different activities, which will expand your educational dynamics in the particular area of interest. If you were previously worried about the finances to get the international experience, you won’t need to get worried about these hindrances on the way to your success now. The Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta is actively investing in the young pool of excellence throughout the globe, especially from Moslem developing countries. Through utilizing the potential of the intellectual and brilliant young minds, Indonesia has been making efforts through such scholarships to help them contribute their part to the development of Indonesia and their home countries.
The fully-funded international scholarship in Indonesia is no less than an excellent chance to explore the realities of the globe. UMS aims to become the center of academic interaction with the business world, educational institution partners, and the industrial world. It also intends to provide support services for the mobility exchange of students, both inbound and outbound. The institute aims to consolidate data and provide information to the wider community about the achievements and developments at UMS to improve international ranking worldwide. The students are welcome here to carry out research and academic activities in an integrated and comprehensive way. In a nutshell, UMS aims to foster trustworthy relationships among the nations to work together to develop Islamic education and science in general.
International Priority Scholarship (IPS) 2023 in Indonesia:
- Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
- Undergraduate level.
- Graduate level.
- Doctoral/Postgraduate level.
IPS Scholarship Duration:
- The duration of the IPS scholarships for international students varies semester-wise according to the program, including the BIPA course of 2 semesters.
Benefits of the International Priority Scholarship 2023:
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- For doctoral students, till 6 semesters.
- For the master’s program, till 4 semesters.
- For an undergraduate program, till 8 semesters.
- A monthly living allowance of IDR 1,750,000/- is given.
- A book allowance of IDR 50,000/- is given.
- Health insurance is granted.
- Visa fees will be covered.
- A return air flight ticket is provided.
- Bahasa Indonesia for International Students course (BIPA) for 2 semesters.
Eligibility Criteria of the International Priority Scholarship 2023 in Indonesia:
- You should have completed the previous degree in Moslem developing countries.
- You should have completed the previous degree with excellent marks.
- You must have the required expertise for the field, you are applying for.
- Exposure in a particular field is encouraged.
- Your passport should be valid for 18 months, from the time you are applying for a scholarship.
How to Apply for the International Priority Scholarship in Indonesia?
- Students have to apply through the official website of Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
- Click the “Register Now.”
- Read the fields carefully.
- Fill up the required fields accurately.
- Upload the supporting documents, if any.
- Ensure to submit the application form vigilantly.
Documents required for the International Priority Scholarship:
- Complete the application form.
- Transcripts and degrees, if required.
IPS Scholarship Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for this scholarship opportunity is June 30, 2023.